Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Suite of applications is the most comprehensive and market leading collection of tools that address the entire financial close and reporting process.
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
Purpose built tool to address consolidation and financial reporting:
- Out-of-the-box functionality to address "time-killers"
- Intercompany elimination
- Foreign currency translation
- Partial ownership (equity pickup, non-controlling interest...)
- Standardized and controlled books of reports for all reporting requirements (Financial, Management, SEC, statutory, IFRS, tax...)
- Adhoc reporting and analysis by using MS Office
- Top side or reporting level adjustments
- Process workflow
- Eliminate dependency on spreadsheets for financial reporting
- Automate reporting
- Improve confidence in the reliability and accuracy of financial data
- Reduce cost of compliance
Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management (FCM)
A collection of sub-modules that address the extended close process. FCM includes three sub-modules:
Close Manager is a web based application that manages and centralizes all the tasks within the close cycle.
- Active close calendar
- Comprehensive task list along with task dependencies
- Workflow along with roles and responsibilities
- Dashboard with alerts and analytics
Account Reconciliation Manager is a web based application that centralizes the templates and process used during the General Ledger account reconciliation process.
- Account profile for each reconciliation - who, when, how, risk rating...
- Reconciliation details stored in a single controlled repository
- Auto reconciliation based on conditions
- Comments and attachments
- SOX certification
- Workflow (prepare, review, and sign off)
Supplemental Data Manager is web based application that centralizes the templates and process used during data collection whether it is financial or non-financial.
- Flexible templates
- Data validation and system controlled checks
- Workflow with unlimited level of review and approvals
- Prebuilt dashboard to monitor the process
- Powerful reporting capability including ability to create footnote schedules
Oracle Hyperion Financial Data-Quality Management (FDMEE)
Purpose built tool to address integration between data sources and Hyperion applications. Data mapping, transfers, and integration is one of the most challenging aspects of financial systems. It is time consuming, manual, error prone, and risky.
- Integrates financial data from any GL/ERP
- Drill back
- Finance maintained mapping tables
- System validation checks - preventive and detective controls
- Seamlessly transfers data between Hyperion applications
- Complete audit trail